MYERS MP Series UPS provides fully interactive program and status reporting capabilities via built-in, Windows™-compatible software. Whether using this feature for set-up, maintenance, or as a link to your traffic control command center, the ability to view moment-by-moment operations will enhance your traffic engineering and supervisory control capabilities. Myers MP Series™ provides you with the tools to monitor and maintain your system at peak performance. The MP Series utilizes a bright LCD display and touch keys to provide real time information including input/output status, battery percentages, online and load status, time/date stamp of events, and more. Easy-to-read scrolling menus assist you with maintenance and programming of functions.
- Local Keypad Programmability – including status monitoring, setting/testing of various parameters, dry contact programming, and more. No laptop necessary.
- Backlit LCD Displays – easily readable in all light conditions.
- Six Fully Programmable Dry Contacts – provides greater control of system components and functions.
- Remote Access through a serial interface via an RS232, USB port or Ethernet communication card.
- Provides fully interactive program and status reporting using built-in, Windows™-compatible software.
- Time/Date Stamp of Events and Alarms – up to 100 events with download and print capability.
- Data Dump Commands available through RS232 port, USB port or Ethernet communication card.
For more information… click here